Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's almost time for a birthday potty!

In a little over a month I'm going to turn two, and right now Mommy and Daddy keep saying something about a potty train. Daddy said he doesn't want to change my diapers. (I've been known to make his eyes water.) (more)



Mommy thinks I'm ready for the potty train. I don't know if I am or not, but even if I never ever NEVER go to the potty I'm a big girl. (So there!) Mommy bought me some Dora the Explorer big girl panties and told Daddy I can't go on the train without big girl panties.


A few months ago Mommy told Daddy to get some puppy pads to put on the bed so when my diaper leaked all she had to do was throw away the pad. He said "What's next? Putting newspapers on the floor so she can go on those?"


I think it would be easier to pee standing on a newspaper than balancing on the potty while trying not to pee on the waistband of your pants. And how are you supposed to pee with your pants around your ankles on a TRAIN? 


Mommy said, "Sure. We put down newspapers, get a puppy and they can learn together."


Daddy said, "Oh my god. NO."


(He won't let me get a brother either.)


Mommy wrote about the potty train on her blog. Maybe the Potty Train won't be so bad. After all, I really like Thomas the Tank Engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment